For the fifth consecutive year, Dante’s AV Networking World series of informative presentations and hands-on workshops will be held Monday, 9 February 2015 at the Amsterdam Holiday Inn near the RAI Convention Center.
The free all-day event will feature presentations, training workshops and interactive panel discussions led by industry design consultants, AV installation contractors and IT networking experts. The event will also feature a major interoperability networking demonstration of Dante-enabled products and systems, several of which are debuting at ISE from the industry’s leading audio manufacturers. 25 leading audio equipment manufacturers are co-sponsoring this year’s conference including Ashly Audio, AtteroTech, audio-technica, Bosch, Bose Professional, BSS, Crest Audio, Delec, Focusrite/RedNet, Harman Professional, Lab.gruppen, Lake, Nexo, NTP, Peavey Commercial Audio, Powersoft, PreSonus, Shure, Stewart Audio, Soundcraft, StageTec, Studio Technologies, Symetrix, Tendzone and Yamaha. Media sponsors include AV Magazine and rAVe Europe.
Presentations cover a variety of topics, including:
• A market research report on the state of audio networking
• A case study featuring the Singapore Sports Hub
• Networking 101- Understanding Networking Basics
• Common issues with how AV equipment is controlled
• A detailed look at Dante in the School of Audio Engineering (SAE)
• How Sydney Trains implemented a networked Digital PA
• Milano Congress – A look at Dante in Europe’s largest convention center
• A glimpse into the future of Dante and AV networking
In addition, a hands-on Dante workshop will bring together teams of participants to demonstrate how quickly and creatively a Dante network can be designed. The event will include raffles, giveaways and surprises throughout the day, as well as a sponsored lunch for all attendees and a hosted networking mixer at the end of the day.
Seating is limited, so register now to reserve your seat for this premiere event at ISE.
Dante is a trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd, Audinate is a registered trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.